Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRCC Assign Labels
We don't want to have all the labels be global because there are many different use cases, and for some users this hardware will be used in the studio, while for others it will be used to play live, and for some it will be used for both, and in that case you would want the freedom to have multiple sets of labels, load the on you want, and even to use the labels as a reminder how things go back together afterwards when you have to put it back in the studio.

This is why the first 3 slots are named something separately than the following save slots, they were kind of meant to be used to save 3 templates with labels the way you like for each set up, then when you have that you can assign routings, and save those to one of the banks of save slots for each type of setup. I was initially confused about why Steve added those, but it makes so much sense now.

Anyway, I doubt there will be an import routings function added, nor a selection for global/patch specific routing, as far as I can estimate, as Steve is satisfied that this covers most use cases and other things are pressing.

If this doesn't cover those bases, give me some examples what isn't possible with this setup and help me understand.

Thanks, I appreciate the great ideas, keep em coming.
Jesse Johannesen

Messages In This Thread
MRCC Assign Labels - by MickG - 08-25-2021, 09:52 AM
RE: MRCC Assign Labels - by MickG - 08-25-2021, 11:07 AM
RE: MRCC Assign Labels - by oldgearguy - 08-25-2021, 11:52 AM
RE: MRCC Assign Labels - by MickG - 08-26-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: MRCC Assign Labels - by Jesse Johannesen - 08-26-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: MRCC Assign Labels - by MickG - 08-26-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: MRCC Assign Labels - by amiganut - 10-03-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: MRCC Assign Labels - by MickG - 10-04-2021, 01:07 AM