Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midi Beat Clock Remote
But MRCC already can act as a master clock, so really no change here. All I have been suggesting, is to make that functionality more accessible for those who actually do want to use that feature.
Instead of menu diving to set BPM and transport and setting up filter rules, simply use a seperate device. Just some buttons that act as macros for the already available functionality, that is just hidden somewhere in the menu right now. Nothing more.

And that, according to my idea, would even work, if the MRCC is synced to an external clock, but may still take the role of transport control. And if that is not desired as well, just don't buy it (in case it would ever be available for purchase, that is).

And if someone prefers to use the eth port otherwise, thats perfectly fine. Again, it should be thought of as an option, a hardware addon, not an integral part. Like the remote 7 is.
Conducitice labs are surely knowing the market better than I do, but, since this is a feature request subforum, I thought, I'd give it a go. And CL is of course free to dismiss it. No offense taken.

Messages In This Thread
Midi Beat Clock Remote - by hirada - 09-25-2021, 05:07 AM
RE: Midi Beat Clock Remote - by oldgearguy - 09-25-2021, 08:18 AM
RE: Midi Beat Clock Remote - by hirada - 09-26-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: Midi Beat Clock Remote - by oldgearguy - 09-27-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: Midi Beat Clock Remote - by hirada - 09-27-2021, 02:42 PM