Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start/Stop Issues
Well for me they generally tend to do what I want in most situations, and with the way I tend to use the NDLR they provide a quick way to bring something in or out, but I'm not usually trying to create a repeatable "live performance" type of thing, but rather exploring the generative aether.

If I wanted the output to be as predictable as possible, consistently, especially working with an external master clock, I would try to approach it like this, with ways that prevent my interacting with the NDLR from creating lots of extra variables to add into the equation. So things like using an external sequencer to send CC notes to change chords and keys (though this comes with it's own challenges), Using the Mod Matrix with Motif Patterns as LFO sources to get changes to happen at set intervals, or using audio mutes to bring parts in and out rather than the individual play pause buttons.

By the way, I'm writing this before I've had my first cup of coffee so forgive me if I sound like a crazy person.

Jesse

Messages In This Thread
Start/Stop Issues - by Alan - 04-27-2021, 06:48 AM
RE: Start/Stop Issues - by House de Kris - 04-30-2021, 11:24 AM
RE: Start/Stop Issues - by Jesse Johannesen - 04-30-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: Start/Stop Issues - by Jesse Johannesen - 05-01-2021, 06:40 AM
RE: Power cycle resets MIDI assignments - by Alan - 04-30-2021, 05:56 PM