Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midi clock from daw to analog clock out
Hi guys, 

New to the MRCC (had it for a while, but busy with life a bit). I am using several synths, computer, DAW, modular etc. 
What I am trying to achieve is to set the clock from Logic Pro X. Then have that clock sent to all midi channels and the analog clock.

I am connecting the Mac to the PC usb port, the mac recognizes the MRCC as midi device and Logic sees it as well. My modular is connected from the analog clock out into the clock in for the Pamela's new workout.

1. When I connect my DAW to the MRCC and sent clock sync out to all midi destinations, the clock on the MRCC does not change.
2. When I connect the analog clock out to the clock in of the Pamelas new workout module in my modular, it gets the clock from the MRCC settings (but only in 2 bpm intervals?). Partial win
3. When I connect my Squarp pyramid to the midi out (5 din out on the mrcc), it does not receive any clock (not from the settings, not from the DAW). Using USB into the mac it does, if I connect the squarp with USB to the USB port on the MRCC it doesnt change either.

PAMS only works with the 24 ppq out (which is the spec as well), but whichever setting I use it doesnt affect the clock on the squarp pyramid (it is set to receive clock.

Seems I cant get clock to work on MIDI, I cant set the internal clock from my DAW, and internal clock is not distributed to the midi outputs (either 5 din midi or USB), but is to the analog clock out.

Pep
Now, Im sure I am doing something wrong, but even with the manual, I can not find out what is going wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Midi clock from daw to analog clock out - by pepijnkok - 10-19-2021, 10:40 PM