Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't load or save ANY preset anymore
I discovered today that suddendly I can neither save nor load any preset on the MRCC.

I was on firmware 1.0.35 when this problem happened.

I upgraded to version 1.0.52 thinking it might fix the problem, but unfortunately not.

I removed the SD card from the MRCC (as recommended by Jesse in another thread) and mounted it on my Mac without problems.

I reinserted the card in the MRCC and tried saving and loading again but the problem remained.

I did a reset on the MRCC (during bootup) but despite the message on the screen, it did infact not delete neither the presets nor the saved user labels on the sd card.

I removed the card again, mounted it on my Mac and formatted it (in Fat16) using the SD card foundations official formatting app (https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/).

I reinserted the card in the MRCC and tried saving and loading multiply times but the problem remains the same - I can't do neither.

I tried resetting the card once more during the MRCC booting up but again the contents were not cleared from the card.

It seems whatever I do the MRCC has no more access to the SD card.

I have no idea what else to do. I do love the MRCC and I wish it would just work like before...

Messages In This Thread
Can't load or save ANY preset anymore - by ttck - 06-14-2022, 02:11 PM