Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete all routes
In the past month+, all of my issues (and the vast majority of the issues I've helped with) really came down to misconfiguration.

I've been burned by a route I had set up from PC port 5 to DIN output 7 (for example).  You cannot see all the routes unless you purposefully step through each and every input.

I'd love a menu option in the last config menus that had two check boxes - delete all filtering and delete all routes.  You could double guard it -- Press shift+black Enter,  "Are you sure?" press shift+black enter.

This would only clear out what's in memory; not delete port names, filter/mod configs that are defined but not used.
Basically set it to a blank slate for troubleshooting.  If a user wanted to save that config for a blank starting preset, they could do that.

In all likelihood, this would really help with the user satisfaction and cut down on trouble calls because if you can start clean, you should hear/see nothing and then build it up one piece at a time to narrow down the problem.

Messages In This Thread
Delete all routes - by oldgearguy - 07-30-2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Delete all routes - by Jesse Johannesen - 08-01-2022, 04:07 PM
RE: Delete all routes - by oldgearguy - 08-01-2022, 05:57 PM