Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
filtering clock and or start stop etc on an output
(12-09-2022, 05:40 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: I'm not sure how this would work. It should be possible to do but might be cluncky since you're navigating a menu with no screen while playing. I would say save 2 presets and press play and then switch preset to 2, where you're filtering those messages, but I don't know how it works with loading saves while clock is being sent. Those happen so fast, it's likely to cause dropped clock ticks. I will try it and see what happens.

cool thank you.

what i do currently is i have a midiclock+ and i send one out to my midi 1x4 and it goes to all my gear and keeps it in sync, and the other out goes to my bandmate. i am trying to filter out the restart or resync message that goes to him so i can still resync on my end but filter that out on his end. i figured out how to do it with my blokas midihub but i need that plus an external controller and that is just too much gear for my live rig to do one small thing. trying to figure out a small way to do it or another device that inherently can do that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: filtering clock and or start stop etc on an output - by pREFECT - 12-13-2022, 10:00 AM