Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please give an update
We are currently in production of a newer version of the NDRL, a V2 so to speak, however the firmware and functionality will be almost identical to V1, just with a different paint job and a power switch to set it apart. The differences with this new version are mainly to do with having a processer that we can continue to have access to since the V1 chip dried up in the aftermath of the covid chip shortage is what caused us to stop production.

The "Interval Sequencer" easter egg is going to be available on both devices, and is just about ready to be released. I think Steve has another bug fix he wanted to add before it's put out. I can't provide a date, but it shouldn't be much longer.

As for the screen, there's not much to see there, as the mode just involves being triggered from an external keyboard on (I think) the Transpose Channel. A defined set of keys on the keyboard will add or subtract intervals, (so let's say G goes up 1, A goes up 2, B goes up 3 etc. while F takes it back to the root, and E goes down 1, D goes down 2, and so on. It's great fun with an external sequencer. I'll get to work and write up a little quickstart guide so it's ready when it comes out.

Messages In This Thread
Please give an update - by racecube - 01-23-2023, 07:11 AM
RE: Please give an update - by Jesse Johannesen - 01-23-2023, 07:43 PM
RE: Please give an update - by racecube - 01-26-2023, 01:05 PM
RE: Please give an update - by Stubbe - 05-05-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: Please give an update - by Jesse Johannesen - 05-05-2023, 01:11 PM