Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrected/Updated MIDI implementation chart?
(11-28-2023, 01:24 PM)Darryl Wrote: Thank you for the feedback, we'll have to take a look at this table and improve it. Funny these haven't been called out before? It's been like this for 6 years! ...embarrassing.

I don't know if Pad Range and Position can be precisely selected. These parameters, like many in The NDLR are variable and relative to what Key, Mode, Chord and Chord type are selected. We'll have to ask Steve to take a look and maybe just make sure the values are what we expect or update the table to better reflect what's happening.
I just tried CC90 via MIDI OX and it worked for me. A value of 0-62 stops, 63-127 plays.
I don't think The NDLR receives CC120 or 123 for panic, it just sends it when you press the Panic button.

Thanks for the quick response.  Turns out I'm the one who should be embarrassed.  Apparently I was running an old firmware.  The recent update fixed a lot of these issues.  CC 90 now works for me.  Pad Range and Position still behave the same.  It would be great if the table reflected what was actually happening.  It would save a lot of trial and error.

Also, it would be great if the NDLR could receive CC120 or 123 for panic.  I'm usually controlling the NDLR with MIDI foot controllers rather than the switches on the NDLR itself while my hands are playing another instrument.  The way I use it, pushing the Panic button on the device often isn't an easy option.

Much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corrected/Updated MIDI implementation chart? - by KDJ3992 - 11-29-2023, 10:11 PM