Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRCC Freezes when KS37 is connected via USB
We have used the Keystep with the MRCC throughout it's development flawlessly and have never heard (to my knowledge) any reports of it acting up, however I have had conflicting reports regarding the squarp pyramid, so that is my guess as to the offender, (but it sounds like you may have ruled this out?). Can you recreate the issue with just one KS37 and nothing else connected. I've sent Steve a message to see if we have a KS37 in house to test with, if we have one and can recreate the issue it should be fixable in theory, if not the chances of tracing the issue gets a lot less likely.
If DIN inputs work but you need more, it seems like a good use case for the Xpander. I hate to suggest buying more things to solve issues, and I'm sorry to be doing it now, however in my experience it is is almost always worth it if the fix makes things "just work" rather than spending hours debugging. I'll report back to you once I know if we have one in the lab and we can discuss it more then.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MRCC Freezes when KS37 is connected via USB - by Jesse Johannesen - 03-31-2024, 06:18 PM