Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIDI Sync with External Sequencers
Quote:I've done some more poking around with this, and discovered a possibly related issue to with syncing to beats in a bar. I can use the play/pause buttons for the individual parts and the NDLR correctly tracks the beats in bar. For example, with the drone set to "cadence "on one", the drone note coincides with the first beat of the bar on other sequenced tracks. I can stop the drone and then restart it at any point in the bar while the sequencer is running and it remains in dissertationwriter sync.
This doesn't happen if I use the All play/pause button to start the NDLR while the sequencer is running. Depending on when I press the button to start, the same "on one" drone note can be wildly out of sync with everything else. I think the NDLR is resetting it's idea of where beat 1 of the bar is to be the moment at which the All play/pause button was pressed. In any case the only fix is to stop / restart the sequencer, which gets everything back in sync again.
Apologies if I'm just saying the same thing again but it seems a bit different to me Smile

Hi there,
I'm just waiting for the shipping notice from Indiegogo (after my Kickstarter transaction was blocked). So excited and desperately waiting to try that out. Is it easier to work with Deluge in this case (choosing a sequencer for a start)?

Terry

Messages In This Thread
MIDI Sync with External Sequencers - by drGrov - 12-29-2018, 10:37 AM
RE: MIDI Sync with External Sequencers - by Steve - 01-07-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: MIDI Sync with External Sequencers - by TerryMulhern - 02-21-2019, 02:11 AM