Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFO on Pad Position: Chrods drop out
When I put an LFO on the pad position, the chord drops out every few takes and doesn't send notes in that bar at all. This is very annoying when the complete pad instrument drops out every now and then unconcrolled, so I can't program any movement on the pad position, that's a pity....
Latest firmware is installed. Has anyone observed the similar and maybe found a solution?
I haven't run into that exact same scenario, but kinda similar. I'm using 1.1.079. What I've run into is the Pad dropping out completely when I change Pad Range via CC#. It happens only rarely, but when it does it is annoying. I use a constrained random number generator on another device that sends CC#s, and sometimes, when the number is low, it just seems to drop to 0 instead of what was sent.

I use the internal LFO to Pad Position a lot, and have never had the Pad drop out completely. What are the specifics of your situation?

1. Internal LFO (or MOD) or external LFO sending CC#s?
2. LFO waveshape?
3. LFO rate?
4. Modulation %?
5. Dest Value?

I can't say that that information will help me help you. But, it may help others at CL to recreate your situation.