Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Remote-7 channel 5 dead
Hello,

I just recently purchased a Remote-7 and after some extensive troubleshooting it seems like channel 5 is not outputting any data. I am pretty familiar with the MRCC routing at this point and I'm not doing any "advanced" routing or filtering, just some simple 1 to 1 patching from a sequencer/MIDI controller.etc. I am using the Remote 1-5 mode and I have patched all my MIDI sources to all 5 remote channels. I'm using all new MIDI cables and swapping the cable on 5 doesn't help. 

To put it simply, I can get all of my MIDI sources to play nicely with the devices connected to the Remote-7 output, except when I am using channel 5. I did a simple test of having a sequencer play a synth and physically connecting the synth's MIDI input to each Remote-7 output individually, they all worked except for 5. 

Maybe a hardware issue? Any troubleshooting suggestions? 

Thanks.
I'll take care of this for you. I got your email and will respond over there. Talk soon.
(12-10-2023, 11:17 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: I'll take care of this for you. I got your email and will respond over there. Talk soon.

Hey Jesse, 

I'm not sure if your email went through, I never received anything. I just tried to email you directly. You can shoot me a PM as well. Thanks.