Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Port Monitoring (lightshow) on Input Ports
Hi, I haven't come across this in my searches... is there any reason why, when using port monitoring (via the lightshow) the first 6 LED's for the input ports don't work and are lit up?
Is this a hardware limitation or could it be added as a feature for a future update? This is a super useful function and something just about every other interface does as standard.
Seems odd as the USB input lights work as expected.

I haven't done much with the MRCC yet as only just got it and configuring it, but its a superb device nonetheless. It will transform my MIDI connections for sure. Cheers.
I don't know why that is, but it's definitely not a hardware limitation. I think the idea was just to be able to see where MIDI data was going, but I see why it might be helpful to have the the input data shown too. I don't think it'll warrant an update at this point but I will ask Steve about it. Thank you for the input and kind words about our device. It's always cool to hear that.
(04-18-2024, 08:48 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: I don't know why that is, but it's definitely not a hardware limitation. I think the idea was just to be able to see where MIDI data was going, but I see why it might be helpful to have the the input data shown too. I don't think it'll warrant an update at this point but I will ask Steve about it. Thank you for the input and kind words about our device. It's always cool to hear that.

Cool, thanks for answering. Yes its a really useful feature, especialy when you have lots of ins and outs running at the same time.
I had a really good test of the MRCC today and its a breath of fresh air to set up my midi connections now and really helps jam out ideas.
I did find an issue with the arpeggiator latch but I'll make a bug report about that if its not already reported. 
Hope Steve can get around to adding the DIN input monitoring at some point. Thanks.
Send me an email with the bug report:
Support@conductivelabs.com
(04-21-2024, 05:33 PM)Jesse Johannesen Wrote: Send me an email with the bug report:
Support@conductivelabs.com

Done. Thank you.