Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dividers between the LEDs in behind the panel
This is a request for a possible hardware improvement if/when another MRCC is produced.
I haven't looked inside the MRCC to see if this is possible, but there is a lot of bleed through between the LEDs, which at times makes it hard to tell if one is selected or not.
If I turn the LEDS up this isn't a problem because there is plenty of delta between on and the neighboring off LEDs. 
My issue with that is that I like LEDs to be turned close to as far down as possible. I like my studio dim, and the bright LEDs are blinding because you are usually trying to see the things around the LED.
Unlike some companies that have no control over brightness or basically let you adjust them from blinding to still way too bright, Conductive Labs got the attenuation of the LEDs right, it's just when they are dimmer there is still a lot of bleed through.
In mine, If say OUT 1 is on, I can see the light the whole way to LED 4.

The request is some kind of dividers between the LEDs in the case, so that LEDs that are on don't bleed through to the others.
(04-30-2024, 12:25 PM)vizulefllry Wrote: This is a request for a possible hardware improvement if/when another MRCC is produced.
I haven't looked inside the MRCC to see if this is possible, but there is a lot of bleed through between the LEDs, which at times makes it hard to tell if one is selected or not.
If I turn the LEDS up this isn't a problem because there is plenty of delta between on and the neighboring off LEDs. 
My issue with that is that I like LEDs to be turned close to as far down as possible. I like my studio dim, and the bright LEDs are blinding because you are usually trying to see the things around the LED.
Unlike some companies that have no control over brightness or basically let you adjust them from blinding to still way too bright, Conductive Labs got the attenuation of the LEDs right, it's just when they are dimmer there is still a lot of bleed through.
In mine, If say OUT 1 is on, I can see the light the whole way to LED 4.

The request is some kind of dividers between the LEDs in the case, so that LEDs that are on don't bleed through to the others.

Good point, I noticed this too. 
It can be confusing if you have (for instance) multiple outputs selected... the "active" one is bright and the others are dim, but that bleed through made me think on more than one occasion I had something routed when I did not.
I might take a look inside and see if some hacky fix with cardboard or something might work.